- Camille gold earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stones
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Labradorite, Tourmaline
- Length 5.5 cm
- Weight: 9 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These exceptional labradorite and tourmaline earrings embody the mysterious and elegant flair of camille, while refracting light as iridescent flashes of green, grey and blue under sunlight, amplified by the dark undertones.
Monet painted the woman in a green dress, a dazzling figurative painting of his partner Camille Doncieux, most striking was Monet's treatment of the fabrics - the silk with its hint of stiffness and gleaming colours and the warm, organic fur. Yet Camille herself is contemporary and convincingly real, an icon of modern womanhood.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged