SOLEIL LEVANT EARRINGS
- Soleil levant gold earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stone
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Natural agate stone
- Length: 45 mm
- Weight: 11 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These unique, opulent agate stone earrings incorporate the main tones and luminance of Monet's - Impression, Soleil levant. The earrings reflect the colours of the paint melding together in a glooming, opalescent oneness, like the particular glimmer of orange to burn its way through the fog and find its reflective path onto the water and Monet’s eye.
Claude Monet was a founder of French impressionist painting. The term Impressionism is derived from the title of this painting. “I think the painting is like a little exquisite jewel - it just sucks you in. That’s the mastery of Monet: these simple brush strokes, these very carefully applied bits of raw colour. The shadowy stacks of boats and industry as the sun is rising. You get this sense of an early morning moment through fleeting bits of colour and brushstrokes.” - NGA director Nick Mitzevich.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged.