- Pourville gold earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stones
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Druzy (Aura Quartz)
- Length: 50 mm
- Weight: 13 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These stunning aura druzy earrings evoke the calming, yet joyful, nature of the painting Cliff Walk at Pourville, a feeling of pleasant relaxation mixed with slight nostalgia through the soft, quietly vivid colours of the bright gemstones.
Monet's painting depicts what is believed to be Monet’s two future step-daughters, Marthe and Blanche Hoschedé, taking a stroll at the edge of the French countryside. The landscape features the small, blurred figures of the girls in the midst of colourful wildflowers overlooking a calm, blue sea.
The rippling texture of the brushstrokes produces a near-sensory response to the painting; the viewer can almost feel the soft, sunny breeze and smell the salty sea water and sweet wildflowers. A prime example of the impressionist movement, the piece captures the emotions and spirit of a memorable day at the seaside, enjoying the beauty of nature and the company of loved ones.
"How beautiful the countryside is becoming, and what joy it would be for me to show you all its delightful nooks and crannies!" - Monet
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged.