FLEURS DE GIVERNY EARRINGS
- Fleurs de Giverny gold earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stone
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Natural pearl and solar quartz
- Length: 3.8 cm
- Weight: 13 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These enchanting solar quartz and pearl earrings epitomise Monet's magnificent use of colour to produce the effect of light purple petals shimmering in the sunshine, flowers waving and twisting with rhythm.
In Monet’s The Artist’s Garden at Giverny, painted in 1900, we see rows of colour. On the bottom half Monet paints, with characteristic thick brushstrokes, rows of irises glistening in varying shades of violet. Where the trees above block the sunlight, the flowers are dark with highlights of white. In the middle the sun pierces through the trees filling the space with light purple, pink, lilac, and white. Monet has shown the brightness of the day, the sun bouncing off the delicate flowers.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged