- Chemin gold earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stone
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stone: geode
- Studs width: 1.5 cm
- Weight: 5 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These alluring geode earrings represent one of those bright purple and pink flowers adorning either side of the path. When Claude Monet first moved into his house in Giverny in 1883, the garden was an abandoned orchard, over time Monet transformed the orchard into a flower garden. Monet's wife protested as he eliminated trees, but Monet insisted they were just blocking the light for his flowers.
Upon entering the garden visitors are greeted by a dramatic pathway that leads directly to the front door of Monet’s house. And it’s this pathway that is the subject of this painting, Pathway in Monet’s Garden At Giverny, painted in 1902.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged