LES PEUPLIERS EARRINGS
- Les peupliers gold earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stone
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Natural pearl and geode stone
- Length: 32 mm
- Weight: 7 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These astonishing, natural pearl and unique geode stone earrings are evidence of the magical beauty of nature. They resemble the elegant poplar trees on the banks of the River Epte, as depicted by Monet, seen against a patchy blue summer sky, they fuse with their reflected image in a network of brightly coloured brushstrokes.
Les peupliers is a work from Monet's celebrated series of poplar paintings made between the spring and autumn of 1891, the year after he had settled in Giverny. He used a boat as a floating studio and captured beautifully the shimmering effects of sunlight on water. The trees were ready to be sold for timber, but Monet, in partnership with a timber merchant, bought the trees at auction so that he could continue painting them.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged.