LA MANNEPORTE RING
- La Manneporte gold ring
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stones
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Citrine & amethyst | Carnelian & blue topaz | Peridot
- Size: adjustable
- Weight: 0.90 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These elegant rings with radiant raw gemstones embody the dematerialising effect that permitted the artist to interpret the cliff almost exclusively in terms of colour and luminosity. Monet spent most of February 1883 at Étretat, a fishing village and resort on the Normandy coast. He painted dramatic rock formations—in particular, the Manneporte.
'It is beautiful here [in Étretat], my friend.. It is intoxicating me, and I want to paint it all.. .I want to fight, scratch it off, start again, because I start to see and understand.. ..it is by observation and reflection that I discover how'
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged