LE BASSIN RING
- Le bassin gold ring
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stones
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Geode druzy
- Size: adjustable
- Weight: 5 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
This Enchanting ring with glimmering geode stones captures the exuberant blue tones of Monet’s water lily pond. For the artist his garden was an ‘outside studio’. At his home in Giverny, near Paris, he created a Japanese-style water garden. Water-lilies floating on this pond became the main subjects of his later paintings. Filling the canvas, the pond becomes a world in itself. Water-lilies gives us a sense of being immersed in nature.
Monet was fascinated with light and its changing effects on the natural environment. here his focus on the light hitting the water brings his painting closer to abstraction.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged