PAYSAGE AQUATIQUE RING
- Paysage aquatique gold ring
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stone
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Lemon quartz | London blue topaz
- Size: adjustable
- Weight: 0.90 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
This delicate and elegant ring features either a truly dazzling and radiant lemon quartz or a stunning blue topaz which resemble the luminance and shades characteristic of Monet's aquatic landscape, particularly when light catches the facets of the stone and it truly comes to life.
Over time, Monet became less and less concerned with conventional pictorial space in his transcription of the water garden. By 1904, the horizon line of the water landscapes had crept to the very top of the canvas, and, by 1906, there was no horizon line at all. For Monet, the subject of the paintings increasingly became the surface of the water. At once a mirror of the world above and a window into the world within.
“I have gone back to some things that can't possibly be done: water, with weeds waving at the bottom. It is a wonderful sight, but it drives one crazy to try to paint it. But that is the kind of thing I am always tackling.”- Monet
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged.