- Kolssas gold ring
- Materials: brass, Stone, Gold/Silver
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating/ 925 sterling silver plating
- Stones: Abalone shell and agate druzy
- Size: adjustable
- Weight: 0.90 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
This alluring ring with iridescent abalone shell and a frosty druzy stone captures the nuances in light and atmosphere of Mount Kolssas. While in Norway Monet trained his eye on Mount Kolsass for some of his more focused studies.
'One should live here for a year in order to accomplish something of value, and that is only after having seen and gotten to know the country. I painted today, a part of the day, in the snow, which falls endlessly. You would have laughed if you could have seen me completely white, with icicles hanging from my beard like stalactites'.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged