- Nénuphars gold stud earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stone
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Solar quartz
- Diametre: 18 mm
- Weight: 6 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These stunning and colourful solar quartz stone earrings are cut from stalactites, they exhibit a glossy as well as shiny gaze that effortlessly mirrors the diaphanous quality of water. Over time, the subject of Monet's paintings increasingly became the surface of the water. At once a mirror of the world above and a window into the world within the pool, Monet's illusionistic surface was in every sense the ultimate pictorial surface.
The Impressionist paintings of water lilies (Nénuphars) created by Claude Monet during the last thirty years of his life, are often considered by art critics to represent his finest work. They demonstrate his extraordinary skill at plein-air painting, his feeling for colour and appreciation of light.
“I have gone back to some things that can't possibly be done: water, with weeds waving at the bottom. It is a wonderful sight, but it drives one crazy to try to paint it. But that is the kind of thing I am always tackling.”- Monet
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged.