- Crépuscule gold earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stone
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stone: Raw mohave turquoise
- Studs diameter: 1.5 cm
- Weight: 0.90 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
This pair of handmade raw mohave turquoise earrings embody some of the principal elements of Monet's - Un coin du studio, 1861. These crepuscular pieces reflect the natural yet precise amalgamation of the opaque and luminous pigments characteristic of his early works.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged