LES MEULES EARRINGS
- Les meules gold earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stone
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: rainbow moonstone
- Length: 6.5 cm
- Weight: 4 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These captivating, elegant and light rainbow moonstone hoop earrings are inspired by "Les meules - 1890" the delicate visualisation of light in this particular piece and the fleeting effects of light and colour. The haystacks are captured in winter daylight with violet and orange hues, covered in snow, with a hint of the brown of the hay underneath. It is a vibrant portrayal of a simple yet effective subject showing the artist's brilliance for capturing light.
The Haystack series is one of Monet's earliest that relied on thematic repetition to illustrate nuances in perception across natural variation such as times of day, seasons, and types of weather.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged