- Port-Coton gold earrings
- Materials: brass, Stone, Gold/Silver
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating/ 925 sterling silver plating
- Stones: Raw mohave turquoise
- Length: 30 mm
- Weight: 4 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electro coating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These majestic raw mohave turquoise earrings reflect the main visible features and colour palette of Monet's Pyramides at Port-Coton, the tumultuous motion of the sea, the play of light across the choppy water and the shadows and reflections of the jagged rocks.
The Pyramides at Port-Coton, show the rocky Atlantic coast of Belle-Île-en-Mer, a rocky, storm-swept island off the coast of Brittany, which boasted the wildest terrain and most hostile climate that Monet encountered in more than two decades of painting.
“It was a joy for me to see the sea today in all its fury,” Monet wrote to his future wife Alice in September 1886. “It was like a drug, and I was so carried away that I was devastated to see the weather calm down so quickly” - Monet, 1886
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged.