LE PONT JAPONAIS EARRINGS
- Le pont japonais earrings
- Materials: brass, Gold, Stone
- Finishing: 18k Gold plating
- Stones: Natural pearl and solar quartz
- Length: 4 cm
- Weight: 14 g
- Protective and hypoallergenic nano-ceramic electrocoating.
* Every piece of this collection is handcrafted individually from natural stones, therefore, every piece is unique and will have its own distinctive natural variation.
These solar quartz and pearl earrings are a bold and elegant statement piece. They illustrate the fine variations in colour, red-orange and green-blue tones that appeared in Monet's art towards the end of his life.
The Japanese Bridge at Giverny #11 was painted at the time when Monet's vision was declining due to cataracts, yet at the end of his long life as a painter, paintings of enormous energy emerge, paintings that speak of his unbreakable and inexhaustible vitality.
In order to maintain the original aspect of your pieces for years to come, we recommend following the care instructions in our materials and care section.
* Please note for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged